“The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
This is where I share my hiking experiences and recommendations.
Check out my favorite food and restaurants.
My travel experiences and tips will be on this page.
- Upper Yosemite FallsEverything was put on hold when COVID-19 started, including our plans to go on a 14-day trek to Everest Base Camp. I was going crazy being stuck in the house and constantly getting stressed at work. I waited patiently and checked everyday when YosemiteContinue reading “Upper Yosemite Falls”
- Death Valley National ParkWhat do you do when you have a travel itch but you’re not financially ready to go for another big trip? Start driving and see where your gas money takes you! It can’t hurt to do something spontaneous from time to time. It takesContinue reading “Death Valley National Park”
- Road Trip from Oregon to WashingtonThis trip was long overdue. My husband and I finally made an effort to go to Oregon and Washington. We’ve put the idea in the back burner because it’s just a few hours away from California. I knew that we could always go atContinue reading “Road Trip from Oregon to Washington”
- The Pink DoorWhile we were in Seattle last month, my husband and I were looking for a place to celebrate my birthday and our wedding anniversary. We usually use Yelp to search for restaurants that have the kind of food we’re looking for. It also helpsContinue reading “The Pink Door”
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National ParkYellowstone National Park is the first national park in the world. It is home to at least 500 active geysers including Old Faithful, which erupts every 35 to 120 minutes. The park is located mostly in Wyoming but also spreads to Idaho and Montana.Continue reading “Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park”
- Visiting Yosemite National ParkLocated about 150 miles away from the San Francisco Bay Area, Yosemite National Park is my favorite go-to destination for a day hike. I fell in love with this place in 2016 when I came to visit for the very first time. No wonderContinue reading “Visiting Yosemite National Park”
- 3 STATES IN 5 DAYSI will never forget my first strenuous hike as it also happened to be our first big trip. It was the beginning of my love/hate relationship with hiking. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I’d rather stay in bed and watch TVContinue reading “3 STATES IN 5 DAYS”
- A L A S K AAlaska has always been one of my bucket list destinations. There’s something about this place that fascinates me… the thought of being secluded or away from this crazy city life? Wildlife? Maybe. One thing is for sure, AURORA BOREALIS or the northern lights isContinue reading “A L A S K A”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.